In today we are announcing the training tutorials series on latest version on QTP called HP Unified Functional Testing (UFT). In this multi-part QTP training series we’ll be covering all QTP tutorials and concepts in detail with adequate illustrations. So here we are recommending you to refer the training article series sequentially for better understanding.
These QTP tutorials are designed for beginners to advanced users. Here we are starting from QTP basics you will learn advance scripting all with practical examples for your easy understanding.
After this training series you will able to automate the functional and regression testing using UFT/QTP independently.
Keep track of all articles in this HP Unified Functional Testing (UFT) online training series so that you won’t miss any topic. Please practice testing script at your home using UFT trial version and ask your question or queries in the comment section in each article. Our team will answer your questions.
UFT/QTP Training Tutorials Series:
- Tutorial 3: Overview of HP Unified Functional Testing 12.0
- Tutorial 4: UTF 12.0 First Look After Installation
- Tutorial 5: Overview of UFT Panes
- Tutorial 7: Examples of Actions in UFT
- Tutorial 8.1: Object Repository Exercise 1
- Tutorial 8.2: Object Repository Exercise 2